Hello and welcome back!
Here are the 5 items I received in my March Glam Bag. Don’t forget to follow me to receive my latest posts by email.
Ladykin- Affinitic Snail Cream
- Snail cream…… what is snail cream and why would I want to put it on my skin. I was a bit thrown off when I received this product as I dislike snails. I decided to do a bit more research on this type of product before trying it. Snail cream is made from snail secretion. Yes yuck! Their slim is suppose to promote skin regeneration, help to prevent and reduce acne as well as fine lines. Now back to the product. Ladykin packaged this cream in a very cute snail container. I was very curious to know if the snail cream would have a different odour. I am glad to report that it smells just like any other face creams! I have not yet decided to put this product on my face but I did try it on my hands. It is very light, almost silky and left my hands as smooth as a baby’s butt. Maybe I will work the courage to try it on my face! Did you receive this product? Have you tried it on your face?
INT Cosmetics- Eyeshadow in Goddess Gold
- This eyeshadow is simply stunning! It is a nice rose gold colour and is very easy to apply. I always use similar colour for my natural day look. After trying it, I realized that it was very close to All that glitter from Mac cosmetics ($16- top swatch) and to NYX Perfect Filter Golden Hour (3rd shade, first row, 10 colours palette $20- bottom swatch). Out of the 3, the shade from INT Cosmetic (middle swatch) is now my favorite one as it is more pigmented. I am so happy that I received this eye shadow and I highly recommend it! Tip: Use an eye primer to get even more pigmentation and tap the product on with a compact brush.
Tarte cosmetics -Tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint in delish
- I requested to receive this specific shade in my glam bag. The ipsiers had the opportunity to either receive the shade rosé, delish or vibin. In order to make a decision on which colour I wanted, I searched online swatches and example of other girls wearing it. It seemed like delish was a nice deep pink which to my surprise, was much darker with a slight redish/orange undertone when I received it. I love almost any lip colour so I decided to match it with a beautiful blush from Annabelle cosmetics (06-33-003). To get a perfect pout, I recommend applying it with a pointed lip brush or line your lips as this lipstick dries very quickly.
- What to say about this product…. It is very bright, has a large handle and I will not loose it in my makeup collection! At this point, I am not convinced that a larger handle is easier to use. The tweezers do work well and can remove small hair. However, it will not replace my favorite Revlon tweezers.
Eva NYC- Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer
- I am not usually a big fan of hair primer as I feel they dry my hair more than help but I did enjoy this one. Not only did it smelled amazing, it helped to untangled my crazy curly hair and made my hair shinier. Nevertheless, I would not buy this product as it’s a nice to have but not need to have in my opinion. I love my Dove curly hair mousse and I don’t need to use an additional product with it. Have you tried this product? What is your opinion? Would you buy it again?
I would rate this March bag a 3.5 stars!
I received some great products but the snail cream, tweezers and primer will not be part of my day-to-day routine.
What is your opinion of the March Glam Bag?