With this review, I hope: 1) you will find some new products to try; 2) give you an idea what you could receive in your subscription.
This month I received:
- Luna By Luna Cosmetics Highlighter in Calypso
- Beautiful colour, and pigment. I didn’t had this colour in my makeup collection, so I did enjoy receiving it. The colour is very mauvy grey so I suggest applying it very lightly on the cheekbone or with a chisel brush on the eyelid as an eyeshadow.
- NYX Professional Makeup Butter™ Lipstick in Ripe Berry
- This lipstick is so buttery! It is a nice change from the matte lipstick which usually dry out the lips. This one feels very nourishing. The colour is beautiful. I highly recommend it if you are looking for something more light and comfortable.
- Elizabeth Mott Whatup Beaches Matte Bronzer
- I was quite surprised with this matte bronzer. I am usually not a fan of bronzer and found myself loving this shade. It works perfectly on my light skin and doesn’t have the shimmery look.
- Luxie Beauty Luxie Rose Gold Blush Brush 514
- This is a very nice soft brush but not my favorite one from Luxie Beauty. I like my blush brushes thicker and this one is very light on bristles. However, I do find it perfect to highlight the cheeks.
- Biobelle Sheet Masks #StayGorgeous and #Iwokeuplikethis
- These masks are parabens free, gluten free and with no GMO’s. Only negative feedback is that they are not sold in stores in Canada. The only way to buy them is online through Amazon Prime or the shopping channel.
- #StayGorgeous is made with almond oil and vitamin E to hydrate and nourish your skin. This mask was perfect for me as my skin has been a bit dry lately with this weather.
- #Iwokeuplikethis is made with wild rose and vitamin C to enhance the natural glow of the skin. This mask is quite amazing and leave your skin so soft.
This February bag is definitively a 5 stars!
Have you tried theses products? Did you like them?
I would love to know your opinion.